Termite Protection – Guaranteed!
Did you know that termites do more damage every year than fire, earthquakes and storms combined?
The damage done by termites adds up to billions of dollars in damage every year to homes just like yours. Cities in Northeast Georgia like Gainesville, Cornelia, Demorest, Baldwin, Alto, Clarkesville, Mt. Airy, Tallulah Falls, and Cleveland and in the Upstate of South Carolina like Greenville, Simpsonville, Easley, Piedmont, Fountain Inn, Mauldin, and Greer are all in a regional hotspot for termite activity.
Free Termite Inspection
A Compass certified professional will provide a thorough inspection of your property for signs of termites at no charge to you!
Once a technician inspects your home, you will be given a full report and a desciption of the treatment needed for your home. We offer several options for termite control including liquid, bait treatment, or Compass’s unique QWEST Pest and Termite Prevention program that is sure to meet any family budget! Whether you need us to treat an existing infestation or you need to protect your home from future attacks, Compass has a customized solution to meet your needs. To homes that qualify, Compass offers Guaranteed Termite Protection. Please, Contact Compass Pest Management for more details.
Compass uses Termidor as one method to treat for termites. Termidor is proven to be effective against subterranean termites, including Formosans, in even the most challenging situations, climates and environments. Termidor is a liquid applied at very low rates. Typically, the active ingredient (fipronil) is just 0.06% of the solution and only about 8 ounces of the active ingredient is actually used in a standard home treatment. Since 1995, fipronil has been used around the world for flea and tick control on household pets and on agricultural crops to protect food supplies.
- Over 2 million homes have been treated with Termidor since 2000
- Kills termites by ingestion, contact, and the “Transfer Effect,” meaning affected insects help spread Termidor throughout the colony before dying themselves
- Manages colonies up to 6 times faster than stand alone bait systems
- An effective termiticide — proven by over 10 years of test data
- Responsible, low-dose treatment with no odor
- Only trained, Termidor Certified Professionals can apply the product.
Compass has its own unique liquid/bait combination solution that differs from most industry treatments. QWEST (Quality With Enhanced Service Trac) Termite Prevention is a one of a kind termite control program that not only eliminates termites and protects the home from termite damage, but provides for periodic monitoring of bait stations to control and eliminate termite activity around the perimeter of your home. Call Compass Pest Management for service details!
Service is guaranteed!
If termites are sighted at your home after we have treated it, call us and we will re-treat. If termites have done new damage to your home, Compass Pest Management’s Guaranteed Termite Protection will cover the cost of repairs to your home (see full agreement for details). Contact Compass Pest Management today to ensure that your home is protected from termites.
How to Look for Signs of Termite Infestation
You’re more likely to discover you have a termite problem by discovering the damage they leave behind rather than the actual termites themselves. If you encounter any of these telltale signs, there’s a good chance termites are busy snacking on your home:
- Piles of small, delicate wings shed by reproducing termites
- Weak or spongy feeling floors
- Mud tubes built by termites for above ground travel
- Damaged or hollow sounding wood
- Pinholes in drywall or wallpaper
How to Look for Signs of Moisture Problems that Attract Termites
- Rainwater that drains or stays by the foundation
- Hardwood floors that are bucked
- Mold on the walls of home
- No foundation vents or inadequate moisture control in the crawl space
- No vapor barrier in the crawl space
Above are some external indications of moisture problems that indicate you need a professional to inspect and take moisture readings.
At Compass Pest Management, we can handle your termite control needs at the source while protecting your property and your investment!