Pest Control Technician
Greenville, SC | Full-Time
Enjoy the family atmosphere at Compass Pest Management! Our professional team members take great pride in protecting homes, businesses, and property from pests.
Compass is a respected industry leader in the communities it serves and supports employee career growth. Are you interested in learning how you can grow in an exciting career and greatly increase your earnings potential?
Professional candidates will:
- Complete the paid Compass field and office training program to gain the skills for managing a territory service route
- Build relationships with current customers and offer other needed services
- Explain services to new potential customers
- Maintain, with excellence, a company vehicle, assigned equipment, and learn safe driving skills (an acceptable driving record is required)
Anderson, SC | Part-Time (10-19 hrs) Compass Pest Management is seeking a qualified individual to join our Anderson office team as a part-time office coordinator! Our most successful employees enjoy helping others, problem-solving, and staying organized. They are outgoing, friendly, and detail-oriented. They also enjoy working independently and know how to manage their time.
- Scheduling customer appointments
- Filing and general office duties
- Customer account management
- Processing payments
- Liaison between customers and field technicians
Please be prepared to provide a copy of your resume upon request. You may expect to receive a response within 2-3 business days. Click the button below to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!