Rodent Control in Cornelia, GA, Anderson, SC & Greenville, SC
Rat & Mouse Removal in Georgia & South Carolina
Rats and mice can carry diseases, parasites, and cause damage to furniture in your home or workspace. If you’ve spotted signs of rodents in the attic, garage, kitchen, or anywhere else around the building, it may be time to call in certified rodent control technicians.
The Compass Pest Management team get the job done quickly, effectively, and safely. To get rid of mice and rats in North Georgia and Upstate South Carolina, contact us today.
“These guys know what they are doing! We could not have asked for better service. They are professional, caring, efficient, knowledgeable and reasonably priced.”
– Carol Addington
Our Rodent Control Process
Step 1: Rodent Inspection
Our trained technicians start by inspecting the building and identifying signs of rodent activity, including entry points and food sources. From there, we prepare a plan to eliminate rodents from the property.
Step 2: Eliminate Rodents
Compass’s technicians place safe and effective traps in strategic locations based on the rodents’ movements. We can also implement pest exclusion techniques to seal entry points into the building, preventing mice or rats from accessing the structure.
Step 3: Repair Rodent Damage
If possible, we will also repair damage caused by rodents at the entry points found during inspection. This will help prevent future rodent infestations.
Common Signs of a Rodent Infestation
You may have mice or rats in your home or office if you see these signs:
- Mouse or rat droppings, often near food or in hidden areas
- Noises in the walls or ceiling, especially at night
- Small teeth marks on packaging, furniture, pipes, wires, or cardboard boxes
- Nests or shredded materials in dark, isolated areas
- Trails of grease marks left behind by rodents’ fur on the floor
Rodent Control Health & Safety
Green Alternatives for Rodent Control
We at Compass Pest Management care about the health and safety of your family as well as protecting the environment. While there may always be a need for traditional treatments, we offer green alternatives to many pest problems. A Compass Certified Service Professional will discuss with you the most effective and safest methods to treat your problem and best protect your family. We understand the demand for natural pest management services and can accommodate your need.
Our safest solution for pest control is always in the application method. The EPA certifies every applicable material we use, and we ensure that our service professionals are trained to use them effectively and safely.
Why Choose Compass Pest Management?
- Award-winning service from exceptionally friendly staff
- Safe products registered with the EPA
- Affordable options that are tailored to your budget and needs
- Green solutions that protect your family and the environment
- Registered, certified professionals that go the extra mile for you