Termite Control in Cornelia, GA, Anderson, SC & Greenville, SC
Termite Protection – Guaranteed!
Are you worried about termite damage? Take action before it’s too late. Contact Compass today for a free termite inspection in Georgia & South Carolina!
“I completely trust I won’t be dealing with termites for the next decade. And if I ever have the slightest issue, I know I can call Compass and they will be here in a heartbeat. They have earned a customer for life.”
– Heath Rosenberger
Why Choose Compass Pest Management?
- Award-winning service from exceptionally friendly staff
- Safe products registered with the EPA
- Affordable options that are tailored to your budget and needs
- Green solutions that protect your family and the environment
- Registered, certified professionals that go the extra mile for you
Our Termite Guarantee
Qualifying customers can rest easy with Compass Pest Management’s Guaranteed Termite Protection. If termites are sighted at your home after we have treated it, call us and we will re-treat. If termites have done new damage to your home, our guarantee will cover the cost of repairs to your home (see full agreement for details).
Our Termite Treatment
Compass uses Termidor as one method to treat for termites. Termidor is proven to be effective against subterranean termites, including Formosans, in even the most challenging situations, climates and environments.
Termidor is a liquid applied at very low rates. Typically, the active ingredient (fipronil) is just 0.06% of the solution and only about 8 ounces of the active ingredient is actually used in a standard home treatment. Since 1995, fipronil has been used around the world for flea and tick control on household pets and on agricultural crops to protect food supplies.
- Over 2 million homes have been treated with Termidor since 2000
- Kills termites by ingestion, contact, and the transfer effect, meaning affected insects help spread Termidor throughout the colony before dying themselves
- Manages colonies up to 6 times faster than stand-alone bait systems
- An effective termiticide, proven by over 10 years of test data
- Responsible, low-dose treatment with no odor
- Only trained Termidor Certified Professionals can apply the product.
How to Look for Signs of Termite Infestation
You’re more likely to discover a termite problem by finding damage rather than actual termites. If you see these signs, you may have termites:
- Piles of small, delicate wings shed by reproducing termites
- Weak or spongy feeling floors
- Mud tubes built by termites for above ground travel
- Damaged or hollow sounding wood
- Pinholes in drywall or wallpaper
How to Look for Signs of Moisture Problems that Attract Termites
Below are some external sings of moisture problems that indicate you need a professional to inspect the building and take moisture readings.
- Rainwater that drains or stays by the foundation
- Hardwood floors that are bucked
- Mold on the walls of home
- No foundation vents or inadequate moisture control in the crawl space
- No vapor barrier in the crawl space
Free Termite Inspection
Whether you need us to treat an existing infestation or you need to protect your home or business from future attacks, Compass has a customized solution to meet your needs. To homes that qualify, Compass offers Guaranteed Termite Protection. Please, Contact Compass Pest Management for more details.