Pest Control for Bees, Wasps, and Hornets in Cornelia, GA, Anderson, SC & Greenville, SC
Should I Control Stinging Insects Myself?
Stinging Insects We Control
- Wasps & hornets
- Mud daubers
- Cicada killers
- Umbrella wasps
- Yellow jackets
- Baldfaced hornets
- European hornets, aka giant hornets
- Honey bees
Our Treatment Process
Bees and wasps are important pollinators that play an essential role in our ecosystem, so it isn’t always necessary to remove them. But as occasionally aggressive and territorial stingers, they can threaten the safety of you or your family if they build a nest in or around your home and yard.
At Compass, we use integrated pest management solutions, or IPM, an approach that prioritizes pest control methods–physical, mechanical, biological, or educational–that pose the least risk to humans and pets. Our technicians follow these three steps to safely and effectively remove stinging insects:
- Inspect property for wasps, hornets, bees, and their nests.
- Identify the type of insect and severity of the situation.
- Implementing safe, effective, and fast pest control.
Green Pest Control Alternatives
We at Compass Pest Management care about the health and safety of your family as well as protecting the environment. While there may always be a need for traditional treatments, we offer green alternatives to many pest problems.
Our safest solution for pest control is always in the application method. The EPA certifies every applicable material we use, and we ensure that our service professionals are trained to use them effectively and safely. Your Compass technician will help you choose the safest solutions to treat your problem and best protect your family.
“I had a really bad problem with yellow-jackets last year and tried everything I could myself and could not get rid of them. I finally relented and called Compass and they came out and took care of it. Give Philip and his team a chance – you won’t regret it!”
– Greg R.
Why Choose Compass Pest Management?
- Award-winning service from exceptionally friendly staff
- Safe products registered with the EPA
- Affordable options that are tailored to your budget and needs
- Green solutions that protect your family and the environment
- Registered, certified professionals that go the extra mile for you